We are only 11 weeks along as of yesterday. However, we are hoping and praying that at the 12 week mark Mr. Nausea will skip town and Ms. Energy will return for a lengthy stay. Today marks day 78 which means we have 202 days left before Monday, September 25, 2006. Although I can still squeeze into most of my regular clothes, they are all getting really uncomfortable. I have some non-maternity pants in a larger size that I am wearing and they work in the belly but are too big everywhere else. I will HAVE to resort to maternity clothes soon. I was just hoping to make it through all of the winter weather before I had to do that. I'll keep my fingers crossed although a shopping spree in definitely in my future!
Last night as I was cleaning the kitchen, I noticed that it had gotten really quiet in the house. Immediately, of course I wondered what Kennedy had gotten into. I called her - no answer. So, I went looking. Right around the corner, I saw one of the most precious sights. There was a little girl sitting side ways in her chair...legs propped over one arm of the chair while she leaned back against the other one. Her pudgy little hands held a book, upside down, while she "read" it aloud to herself and pointed to several things on the pages. Did I get a picture? No. I just stood there in awe, completely involved in the moment. My world stopped for a few seconds as I watched. She didn't know I was there. Then she caught a glimpse of me and said "HEY!" as she waived with that same pudgy hand. She went back to her book. I thanked God for the moment.



1 comment:
noticed you made naseau a man....energy a woman...figures!
we're praying for a great pregnancy for you.
Post a Comment