May 12, 2006

Answered prayer...

We prayed for this child, and the Lord has granted us what we asked of Him.
1 Samuel 1:27
Collin & Kathleen are adopting a little girl from Korea. Her name will be Sophia and her middle name will be some version of her Korean name, "Je In". I'm so excited for them that I can hardly stand it. We are told she will officially join the family in September when she will be 9 months old. I can't imagine having her picture and knowing she is there and she belongs to you and having to wait to get her. I have been running around today telling everyone I'm an Aunt! WOOO HOOO! I just want to hug and squeeze her! We showed Kennedy her picture this morning and she just kept saying "BABY!"

She's just so pretty!!!

So, in September, the Condray family will grow by 2 babies. How exciting!!!

2 comments:

Collin said...

Actually her first name will be Sophia . We just haven't decided if her middle name will be Je In, JeIn, or Je-In or some other combination.

Anonymous said...

Paige,
Maybe because I have such a heart for missions, or kids, or both, but this is just so great and exciting to me! And that little girl is the cutest thing I have ever seen. Congratulations to your family.