July 7, 2006

Little Jude...

William Jude Condray is now weighing in at approximately 2 lbs. 11 oz. We counted ten fingers and ten toes and everything seems to look really good right now. You may be able to see his little face in the picture below. The arrow is pointing at the tip of his nose.
I drank the orange stuff for the glucose tolerance test and they drew blood an hour later. In addition to the glucose, they'll also check my iron levels and several other things. They'll call me early next week with the results. If I was a gamblin' woman, I'd start taking bets right now that they'll call to tell me I'm anemic and need to begin taking iron tablets. Oh, what fun! (o:
Gained 4 pounds in the last 3 weeks...so that makes the total weight gain to this point at 11.5 pounds. Certainly can't complain about that.
I go back in two weeks (on the 20th) for another check. As usual, I'll keep you posted.

No comments: