Christmas this year takes on a whole new meaning for this young Mom. God gave us a precious daughter 2 years ago. She is quite a girl - the life of the party, a comedian, compassionate and a diva all rolled into one. Then...a son - I never imagined God would actually give me a son. I had prayed for a son for my husband...to bond with...to carry on the family name. But I truly believed I would never be so blessed. Suddenly, I can't get Mary out of my mind. A son - THE SON - surely she never imagine God would give her JESUS for a son. I tear up thinking about Mary and her contribution to this world. I imagine she changed his diapers, wiped his tears, kissed his skinned knees. But my thoughts always drift to Mary 33 years after that Son was born.
Praise be to God for His indescribable gift!
If you don't know Jesus, we pray you find him this Christmas season.
He's truly amazing!
Merry Christmas & God bless you!



1 comment:
Hear, hear! Very well written. We're looking forward to seeing you all again! Kat.
Post a Comment