Jude saw the doctor today for a 6-month check-up and immunizations. He is healthy and happy. Here are the stats:
Head Circumference: 18 inches
Length: 28 inches
Weight: 23 pounds 14 ounces
Yes, ladies and gentlemen, he is a big boy. If I were a gambling woman, I would have bet you all the money I have (which isn't much) that he weighed close to 30 pounds. At least that is what my back tells me every night around 9:00 p.m. He is wearing size 18 and 24-month clothes and size 4 diapers (the same size Kennedy was wearing when she QUIT wearing diapers). I don't mean to always talk about his size, but it's just amazing and really hard for this Momma not to talk about.
Anyway, he is such a happy baby and smiles so easily. How could we ask for more? We are so blessed.





1 comment:
You can't help but smile when you see him smiling!
Post a Comment