June 18, 2007

Father's Day...


Personally, I think I am the most blessed woman in the world. As a husband, Cary is everything I could have ever dreamed. He is my best friend, a fabulous supporter and provider. But, I never imagined he would be such an amazing father. Father's Day was created for men like this. He is to be honored and respected. He protects, provides, teaches, disciplines, listens, participates, plays, instructs - all as a Godly man with Godly morals, values and ethics. God is his guide in his every thought and deed. Those of you who know him will understand when I say he has such a calming influence on everyone he comes in contact with. His spirit is sweet. He is just an absolutely wonderful man and I know God put him in my life...I just don't know what I ever did to deserve such a wonderful gift for me and for our children. Thank you, Lord, for providing us with so many things we don't deserve and for not giving us those things we do deserve.

No comments: