July 4, 2007

Kennedy-isms...

  • "Prastice" is what you have to do over and over to get something right.
  • When you go out in the sun, if you don't want a sunburn, you must apply "sun scream."
  • Standard prayer before meals is "Dear Heavenly Father, Thank you for the food. We ask this blessing. A-man." The speed at which this is recited depends on how hungry she is.
  • You mail a letter in an "ambelope."
  • Cake is spelled "K-E-F-G".
  • She went shopping this morning in the kitchen to buy some "sepperoni."
  • Every morning after she gets her bath, gets dressed, and gets her hair blow dried, she asks, "Do I look pretty?" And sometimes looks in the mirror at herself and says, "See you later, pretty girl."
  • At night when you put her in the bed she states "Just for a minute you can lay down with me," or "Just for a minute you can go night night with me."

There are many, many more of these. I am listing these for me...for my memory. I guess this blog, although many friends and family read it, is really my digital/online scrapbook. Throughout the past couple of weeks when Kennedy has said or done something I have jotted it down on a piece of scrap paper. Then tonight those things got posted. That is my plan for the future as well. So, you can be quite certain that you'll see more postings similar to this.

No comments: