August 7, 2007

Laughs...

An M&M is an "emen."

Kennedy loves to eat "basagna."

She sings what she calls silly songs. These "songs" are just her singing made up words to tunes she has already mastered.

When asked what she wanted to drink with her lunch the other day, her response was "water's fine."


Cary asked her last night what she did at Bible School.
Her response: Well, I was driving the car outside and I went to put some gas in it.
Cary: What kind of gas?
Kennedy: White gas.
Cary: Caucasian gas?
Kennedy: No, Daddy. Not white cajun gas, just white gas.


This morning Kennedy looked at me and did what I thought was spit in my face. Of course appalled, I said, "Kennedy, did you just spit in my face?!?!?"
Her response: No, Mommy. I was just beatboxing.

Jobie is her imaginary friend. Sometimes Jobie is a boy and sometimes he/she is a girl. This gender definition changes to fit her needs. Jobie lives with Kennedy at Disney World and does all of the things that Kennedy is not allowed to do. She has recently married Jobie and yesterday they had a baby shower. Of course, we make comments like "you're just pretending right?" She always says something like "yes, Mommy - I'm not old enough to get married or get a baby...we're just playing...me and Jobie." Well, yesterday I heard the toilet flush in the guest bathroom. I asked her what she was doing. She said that Jobie needed to go potty. In an effort to play along, I said "ooooh, so that was Jobie that flushed the potty?" Her response: No, mommy. He can't flush the potty, he's not real.


I'll keep you posted on Jobie as further events unfold.

No comments: