October 17, 2007

I guess it's that time of year...

I took both kids to the doctor yesterday. Kennedy has a viral infection which is making her nose run a lovely green shade. Jude has ANOTHER ear infection (or it could be the same one that never got well) and an upper respiratory infection. They're both on drugs so they aren't eating well. Jude can't suck his thumb because when he does he can't breathe out of his nose. So, as a result, Jude can't sleep well. One cannot rest without a thumb in their mouth! I am so exhausted from pregnancy that I would like to go to bed and sleep for 3 days (at least)...thinking about taking a dozen benadryl and seeing if that helps. Cary is worn out as well - probably mostly from putting up with me. Bless his heart - he's such a good man!

So, nothing new going on here at the Condray Compound. Just the usual.

I do have some new pics to post - will try to get them done before the end of the week.

No comments: