January 2, 2008

23 weeks...

Monday (12/31/2007) was my monthly OB visit. Now we go to visits every 2 weeks. It's hard to believe I am that far along in this pregnancy. It's just flying by. As miserable as I am some days though, I thoroughly enjoy being pregnant. It is truly a joy and a blessing I hope to never take for granted. I have gained 3 pounds since last month's visit which puts me at a grand total of 3 pounds for the whole pregnancy. Kate is supposedly measuring 8-10 inches and weighing around 1 pound, but we all know she is most likely a smidge larger than that considering the usual proportions of the Condray offspring. Everything measures right on schedule though and her heartbeat is strong.

We have just found crib bedding that matches Kennedy's "big girl" bedding and I'm very excited about it. Picture is posted below. Kennedy seemed to be pretty fired up too.


Poppa (my dad) is working on converting a large closet in the kids' playroom into a sewing/embroidery closet for me (for my birthday - thanks Daddy). Once that is done, the playroom can be rearranged and the kids will have all kinds of room to play. Maybe I'll maintain some sort of sanity after that's done too. He and Mom say it will be done by mid-February.

I guess that's all for now. I go back to the Dr. on January 14th then again on probably the 28th. They'll do the gestational diabetes test during the visit on the 28th and we'll get pre-registered for the labor & delivery.

No comments: