Yesterday was another visit to the doctor. Typical visit...measure the belly, step on the scales, listen for a heart beat. All that happened pretty quickly and I was out of there. Belly measured right on target, gained 5 pounds (in 2 weeks; total weight gain is 8 pounds now) and heart beat was strong.
My first visit was supposed to be at 8 weeks, but I wasn't as far along as we thought. So, I have been one week off the whole time. In an effort to get me back on a normal schedule, I go back to the doctor in 3 weeks instead of 2 (February 4). At that visit, 28 weeks, I will drink the delicious glucose stuff and they'll draw blood to check for gestational diabetes. They'll also do an ultrasound and I'll pre-register at the hospital. I still can't believe that we are getting this close to her arrival! Only 15 more weeks until due date.
As usual, I'll keep you posted.
My first visit was supposed to be at 8 weeks, but I wasn't as far along as we thought. So, I have been one week off the whole time. In an effort to get me back on a normal schedule, I go back to the doctor in 3 weeks instead of 2 (February 4). At that visit, 28 weeks, I will drink the delicious glucose stuff and they'll draw blood to check for gestational diabetes. They'll also do an ultrasound and I'll pre-register at the hospital. I still can't believe that we are getting this close to her arrival! Only 15 more weeks until due date.
As usual, I'll keep you posted.



No comments:
Post a Comment