March 14, 2008

Top 10 zippy answers to snippy questions...

I found this online and HAD to post it...for everyone I know that has ever been pregnant. I know you'll all understand. It's simply fabulous!!!!

  1. No, we're not ... (fill in the religion of your choice)
  2. Yes, we do know what causes that.
  3. Yes, we do know what birth control is; it's for people who don't want children.
  4. Of course they're all mine. Do you think I take 6 kids shopping for fun?
  5. No, we're not on welfare, in huge amounts of debt, and no, my husband is not a doctor or lawyer. We just budget well and make sacrifices.
  6. 12 passenger van.
  7. Check back in 9 months and you'll see for yourself.
  8. My kids are glad it's me and not you too!
  9. Obviously we get a little time to ourselves, or we wouldn't have 6 kids.
  10. Yes, I gave birth to them all. Do you really believe the stork dropped them off?

1 comment:

Nic said...

If I had a dollar for everytime someone said "Do you know whats causes that?" I would be rich :) I love it!!