May 20, 2008

My big boy...

Jude...sucking his thumb, holding one of Kennedy's baby dolls, sitting in the box where the dog sleeps. He just makes me smile.

Not that he was in trouble for what you see in this picture, but I say all the time, it's a good thing God made him cute! HE knew what HE was doing. He was protecting Jude from many beatings. His sheer cuteness saves him from dozens of spankings.

2 comments:

The Sketoes said...

So, is this his reaction to having a new 'baby' of the family? He he! I'm glad all is going well!

the Percifuls said...

I totally agree with the "cute" comment! Hope to be able to come visit soon. We're still coughing, so I'm waiting for that to go away first. Thanks for the posts. I love being able to check in on you, without making Kate sick. :)