Three jobs I have had in my life
Waitress at Lone Star Steak House & Saloon
Assistant to Chief Legal Counsel for Governor Mike Huckabee
Commodity Broker's Assistant
Three places I have lived
Hope, Arkansas
Sherwood, Arkansas
Conway, Arkansas
Three shows that I watch
American Idol
Next Food Network Star
Paula's Home Cookin'
Three places I have been
Kona, Hawaii
Chicago, Illinois
New Orleans, Louisiana
Three places I have been this week
Hope, Arkansas
Patmos, Arkansas
Conway, Arkansas
Three people who email me regularly
Cary
Janey
Vista Print - they wear me out with all the advertisements!
Three of my favorite foods
oysters on the half shell
dumplin's
anything lemon
Three places I'd rather be right now
getting a massage
soaking in the tub
snuggling with my Mr. McDreamy (o:
Three things I am looking forward to this year
Kennedy
Jude
Kate
Disney with the Dance team!
1 year ago



1 comment:
Hi Paige~~~
Since you are a Paula Deen and lemon fan, have you tried her lemon blossoms recipe? You'll love them!
http://www.pauladeen.com/recipe_view/503
Post a Comment