He don't ask for much
He just wants my love
And that makes me the luckiest woman there ever was
More than I thought I'd find
Brings joy to a simple life
As long as I'm right by his side
That's all right by me
He just wants my love
And that makes me the luckiest woman there ever was
More than I thought I'd find
Brings joy to a simple life
As long as I'm right by his side
That's all right by me
by The Isaacs
Boy, do these lyrics decribe our marriage well. For 6 years I have been married to my best friend and the most honorable, respectable man I have ever known. He is an amazing husband and a fantastic father. He truly is more than I thought I'd find and certainly more than I thought I deserved.
After 6 years of marriage, purchasing 2 homes, moving twice, 4 pregnancies, 3 babies this side of heaven, 3 dogs, 2 fish and much, much more - we are still madly in love with each other today and plan to spend the next 60 or so years just as happy as we are right now. We look forward to growing old together and laughing at one another's wrinkles.



1 comment:
Congrats on 6 years. You guys make a great couple :)
Post a Comment