The kitchen is clean, the dishwasher is running, dinner was good and everyone is full and happy. The menu for tonight was as follows: salmon patties, purple hull peas, mushroom rice, leftover corn, leftover broccoli casserole, leftover cranberry salad, and leftover blueberry pound cake with cool whip for dessert. Jude ate a salmon patty, peas & cranberry salad. Kennedy ate a little bit of everything. Both of them ate a spoonful of cool whip for dessert...yes, just cool whip. I knew that Jude wouldn't eat the cake so I just gave him cool whip. Then I asked Kennedy if she wanted cake and cool whip. She said yes, but then I asked if she would actually eat the cake or if she just wanted cool whip. I wasn't going to waste a perfectly good piece of cake! She smiled and told me she just wanted a "bowl of cool whip." Oh well, I figure they ate peas and broccoli so a little cool whip won't hurt 'em.
Disney with the Dance team!
1 year ago



No comments:
Post a Comment