September 29, 2008

Personality test...

My personality type:
Serious and quiet, interested in security and peaceful living. Extremely thorough, responsible and dependable. Well-developed powers of concentration. Usually interested in supporting and promoting traditions and establishments. Well-organized and hard working, works steadily towards identified goals. Can usually accomplish any task once I have set my mind to it.

Careers that could fit me include:
Business executives, administrators and managers, accountants, police, detectives, judges, lawyers, medical doctors, dentists, computer programmers, systems analysts, computer specialists, auditors, electricians, math teachers, mechanical engineers, steelworkers, technicians, (militia members).
So, this kinda freaks me out a bit. Apparently, I am cold-hearted and have no business being a homemaker or mothering 3 children. Nicole's results on her blog were so sweet and caring and kind. Maybe I should send my kids to join her brood. Sounds like I need to go rejoin the business world and my kids would be better off. (o:
If you're brave enough, you can take it too. Just click here.

4 comments:

Erica said...

Check it out! I took the test!

Cassie said...

Well sister, it takes all of those careers to be a SAHM!!! I'm sure if you think about it you would realize that you do all of those on a daily basis!

Nic said...

Oh Gosh...I'm cracking up. I agree with Cassie. SAHM's ROCK :)

Lamar and Rachel Keller said...

That doesn't make you cold, that makes you "efficient." And of course, one personality test can't explain to us the wonderful intricacy with which God made each of us and His calling on our lives. Also, those are some of the traits I love most about you. And finally, no worries. That is probably why your kids walk the line, lady. :)