September 2, 2008

Potluck...

I know in my heart that she is bound for the Food Network,
but we are gonna have to get someone to work on her wardrobe!

Kate looks adorable in her bunny towel right after a bath! Thank you, Aunt Betty!

"Swimming" in the tub

What is it about toddlers and emptying a box of tissue???? Jude did this in his spare time the other day. When I asked him about it, he quickly admitted it was his handy work almost as if he was proud!

The next two pics are what happens when they see you coming with a camera.


Kate - just being precious! And she is SO good at it.

My perfect little angel baby boy...sound asleep with his thumb in his mouth.

And last, but not least, Jude singing Row, Row, Row Your Boat.
Of course, in the middle of it, he realizes there is a camera in front of his face
and must pause to say cheese.
Remember to scroll to the bottom to pause the music first.

5 comments:

Lamar and Rachel Keller said...

Oh, that sweet, sweet face on Kate. Warms any heart.

Erica said...

Super cute pics! I think as long as Kennedy stays behind the counter she doesn't have to wear pants on her Food Network show!

Erica said...

Super cute pics! I think as long as Kennedy stays behind the counter she doesn't have to wear pants on her Food Network show!

Nic said...

That video of Jude is the cutest!!

Nic said...

Hey, I tagged you on my blog. Check it out for the rules. Have fun :)