October 16, 2008

Kennedy 4 - Jude 2...

On October 6, I took the kids to the doctor for well-child visits. Both are healthy as can be and doing great. Jude had missed one immunization usually given at 18 months (there was a shortage of the vaccine at the time) so he had to to get one injection. And, kindergarten boosters can be given as early as 4 years old, so I decided to go ahead and get that out of the way...Kennedy got 4 injections. It was NOT a fun time, but it's over and now we don't have to think about shots for Kennedy for several years. AND, both of them handled the injections wonderfully. I was so proud of them. Yes, there were tears shed, but wow - they did great! Kate was with us too and I knew we were doing the injections so I called Daddy in for back-up. I knew I couldn't manage all 3 of them very well with at least two of them in tears. So, the whole family was in one little exam room. FUN TIMES - (O:!

Kennedy
3 ft 4 in tall & 37 pounds

Jude
2 ft 11 in tall & 34 pounds

No comments: