October 1, 2008

More about Kennedy's birthday...

On Friday, I made cupcakes for snacks for school. Each cupcake had the first initial of each child's name. She was thrilled to take them. This is quite amusing to me because she couldn't care less about EATING the cupcakes, she just wants to make them. The fun of baking and decorating them is the best part for her. She just ate a little of the icing off the top of hers. The extras, she and Jude ate before we left for Hope.

The birthday party at Chuck E. Cheese was a lot of fun. We saved all our tickets for the birthday girl and she cashed them in for some good quality junk. (o:



2 comments:

The Jones' said...

Paige,
Love the blog. I have one too. It is thejonesboysandme.blogspot.com Mine is not near as cool as yours with music and everything. I have been trying to figure out how to do that. I am still very new to the blog world. It is so good to see you and your beautiful family. You must be very busy with three kids 4 and under. WOW! Where do you live? Could see your mom and dad in the background of a couple of pics. Looks like the same house I remember. Sorry to hear about your grandmother. I really miss getting to visit that street in Hope. Good to find a way to check in on you and catch up. I sent it to mom too.

Nic said...

Happy Birthday Kennedy!!