October 8, 2008

Scattergories...

It's harder than it looks! Use the 1st letter of your name to answer each of the following. They have to be real places, names, things. Nothing made up! Try to use different answers if the person in front of you had the same 1st initial. You can't use your name for the boy/girl name question.

WHAT IS YOUR NAME: Paige
BOY NAME: Paul
4 LETTER WORD: poke
GIRL NAME: Penelope
OCCUPATION: Plumber
COLOR: purple
SOMETHING YOU WEAR: pants
BEVERAGE: punch
FOOD: pizza
SOMETHING FOUND IN A BATHROOM: potty
A PLACE : Panama
REASON FOR BEING LATE: pokey
SOMETHING YOU SHOUT: Party!

3 comments:

Erica said...

That is fun! It reminds me of the word game we use to play...remember!?!

Also, if an elephant was running at me...I would shout Elephant! but I know it is a stretch!!

Nic said...

Fun!! Check mine out!!

Nic said...

I even used spell check :)