Welcome to the virtual scrapbook of a bi-vocational minister,
a stay-at-home-mom,
four kids & two dogs...
and we're all blessed beyond measure!
---------------------------
Click HERE to send us an email.
Not sure why I am doing this, but Nic did it and I couldn't help but look to see what was the 6th picture in my 6th folder. Here it is...Cary and I in Albuquerque at Lamar & Rachel's wedding in October.
Now see wasn't that fun!! Thanks again for the invite to the Lady's Lunch. I will for sure catch it next time WHEN my kids are signed up for childcare. Such the rule follower I know =)
1 comment:
Now see wasn't that fun!! Thanks again for the invite to the Lady's Lunch. I will for sure catch it next time WHEN my kids are signed up for childcare. Such the rule follower I know =)
Post a Comment