If you are interested in a canvas or embroidery for Christmas gifts, please let me know so I can get started soon. I want to make sure I get any orders filled without pushing the deadline. Check out the PByP blog if you need some ideas for gifts.
Side note: my neighbor "ordered" a coconut cake for Thanksgiving. (She doesn't bake.) The other day I was telling her that my dream would be to bake and sell my baked goods. She wrote me a check for a coconut cake and said she wanted it for her Thanksgiving meal. So, I suppose if you wanted something baked for the holidays, then I could handle that for you too. (coconut cake, Amish bread, carrot cake, pies, cookies, you name it).
Embroidery, painting & baked goods...hhmmm. Only in the south!
Side note: my neighbor "ordered" a coconut cake for Thanksgiving. (She doesn't bake.) The other day I was telling her that my dream would be to bake and sell my baked goods. She wrote me a check for a coconut cake and said she wanted it for her Thanksgiving meal. So, I suppose if you wanted something baked for the holidays, then I could handle that for you too. (coconut cake, Amish bread, carrot cake, pies, cookies, you name it).
Embroidery, painting & baked goods...hhmmm. Only in the south!



No comments:
Post a Comment