November 2, 2008

A day at the farm...

Cary went up to the farm Saturday to help his Dad and to cut some firewood for us. Kennedy decided she wanted to go spend the day with her Daddy. So, she donned her camo and was ready to hit the road. Apparently, they had a great time. She was still wound up pretty tight when they got home just before her bedtime.




Jude, Kate and I had plenty of fun at home that day too. We had to go to Wal-Mart to get a flat fixed on the van so we hung out in Wal-Mart for TWO HOURS. Now, normally I pride myself on making sure my kids have pretty balanced diets and don't eat a lot of junk. Well, Saturday morning might win me the Mother Of The Year award (if toddlers were voting). Jude had orange juice and french fries for breakfast at the McDonald's inside Wal-Mart. (We got there too late to still order breakfast.) This is something I got mucho brownie points for. I mean, at least for one day, I was the coolest mom in the WHOLE WORLD! It won't soon happen again. (o:

1 comment:

The Sketoes said...

Ok, I just have to say that it is awesome that even when decked out in camo, Kennedy is wearing her pink boots and a matching hairbow!!! A girl's got to look the part!!