November 2, 2008

Gator...





The kids got a John Deere Gator for Christmas. Yes, I know it is November and not yet Christmas. But Janey & Poppa wanted them to have it to enjoy while the weather was nice outside. We hated for them to get it when it was too cold to even ride it. Needless to say, they are having a blast! They load the back with toys, sticks, leaves...whatever they can find and tell me they are "working." Kennedy does all the driving because Jude just hasn't quite figured it out yet. He tries and when Kennedy tries to help him he gets mad and says "NO, I DO IT!" Then they just sit there and don't go anywhere. It's actually quite amusing.

2 comments:

The Sketoes said...

Awesome!!! Ethan got one of these a couple of years ago for Christmas and all the kids have a blast with it. Of course, we have a few, um, 'mishaps' shall we say, but no serious injuries:o) I know Kennedy and Jude will really enjoy it, especially with all the room they have to drive!

Nic said...

Drew will be so jealous!!