November 24, 2008

Pumpkins again...

Last week, I made these pumpkins (with Cary's help) for Kennedy to give to her classmates at school. She was so excited to hand them out. When she first saw them and saw her name on them, she asked "Did you make pumpkins again? Did you make them for me?" I explained they were gifts for her classmates and she was fired up. She later asked, "Mommy, can we make pumpkins again next year and every year forever?"

Yes, I hope we make these little pumpkins every year and it becomes a family tradition.

5 comments:

Erica said...

LOVE THE PUMPKINS! I was thinking about those last week! The tags are super cute!!!

Nic said...

See I would never come up with that!!

Nic said...

See I would never come up with that!!

Lamar and Rachel Keller said...

I love traditions, I love pumpkins, and I love giving. Great idea.

Benjamin G. Ross said...

Too cute! I'm so jealous I don't have the time to do such creative things!

Keep up the good work! =0)