So, one night last week, I fixed an amazing meal. I was so proud of it that I took a picture, but now it's been so long that I don't remember what I cooked! I will always remember, however, my husband told me "that was the best gravy I've ever put in my mouth." Woooo hoooo! It's only because I made the gravy in my grandmother's iron skillet that had been used daily for 40+ years.

My friend, Jamie, called me Monday morning and asked me to bake her TWO coconut cakes for a reception at the Chamber today. Whoa! Since the cake has to sit for 3 days before it can be eaten, then I had to get busy. Got 'em done and hope they were fab. Haven't heard from her yet. I'll let you know.


Cary made pancakes for the kids Tuesday morning since he wasn't going in to work at normal time due to the ice on the ground. Janey was here with us and she decided to decorate their faces with chocolate chips. Needless to say, breakfast was a hit.





1 comment:
Paige-
The coconut cakes were FABULOUS-- and beautiful!!! LOTS of compliments (don't worry- I gave you every bit of the credit =) )Thanks so much for all your hard work!!!
Jamie
Post a Comment