So, on New Year's Eve I had a birthday...my 35th. It wasn't nearly as bad as I had prepared myself for. I just knew that I was going to feel SO OLD. But I'm handling it just like any other birthday (except 30, I didn't do so well with that one) and moving right along. Janey had all 3 of the kids at her house. My husband let me sleep in, then I very leisurely got ready for the day. That in itself was quite a treat. On the kitchen table were gifts and a card which my husband had the forethought to photograph the night before (while I was sleeping). He wanted to make sure he got credit for his good deeds on the blog. (o: My birthday gift was a commercial potato slicer - woo hooo! While all of my fellow bloggers are losing weight in the new year, the Condrays will be having homemade french fries, fried potatoes and anything else I can think of to use that bad boy. It claims you can do 50 pounds of potatoes in an hour. I am pumped! It's exactly the one I wanted out of the Cabella's catalog.

We left the house around 10:00 and drove north on hwy 65 stopping at every flea market and antique mall along the way...every one that looked like it had anything good. We ate lunch at Toga Moe Joe's in Clinton and then headed back to stop at every place on that side of the road. We took an afternoon nap and got all dressed up swanky and headed to West LR for dinner at Caper's. I felt like a queen. It was quite a birthday that will last in my memory for some time. Thank you, Cary. I love you.



2 comments:
Well, Happy Late Birthday! And I do expect to get some of those french fries =)
I expect yummy french fries the next time I am home! I am so glad you had such a great birthday. I for one am grateful you were born! :)
Post a Comment