January 14, 2009

Stuff...

-In case anyone is wondering, I DID get the ink out of the dryer. After much trial and error about what was going to work best, I ended up saturating a Mr. Clean Magic Eraser in rubbing alcohol and it wiped right off with ease. Now, by "with ease" I mean it didn't take 3 hours...only an hour and a half. But, in the end, it looks brand new all over again.

-Kate now has 3 teeth...all on the bottom. No top teeth as of yet. She is not crawling, but desperately wants to and just can't quite figure it out. She is eating puffs now and thinks they are the greatest thing EVER.

-Potty training of Jude has begun and is slow-going, but we'll get there one day. I never dreamed potty training a boy would be so different (and so much more difficult) than training a girl. I'm open for comments/success stories/suggestions.

-Kennedy is getting SO tall and skinny. She is doing fabulously at school and at gymnastics. Her best friend is still Logan...she assures me of that at least 2-3 times each week.

-Cary's new job is going well. Only a few more days on the production line learning all the ins and outs, then it's dog-eat-dog in the sales world.

1 comment:

Nic said...

Ok..So I guess I didn't hear about the new job?!?