Tuesday night it all began. Kate started with the vomiting and diarrhea. (If that is too much information for ya, then you might wanna quit reading now.) Then by late Wednesday evening, she was wheezing and the cough had gradually gotten worse. Thursday morning I took her to the doctor where we were told she has RSV and an ear infection. Dr said the vomiting and diarrhea could be caused by the RSV. I accepted that information and went on my way. Kate had a pretty decent day the rest of Thursday afternoon and seems to be on the uphill.
So, now I'm thinking the vomiting and diarrhea was/is a separate stomach bug altogether. Around 9:00 Thursday night, Jude began vomiting. Around 7:30 this morning, I started vomiting. Cary left for work this morning saying he felt a little nauseous but thinks it may just be due to lack of sleep (I can't imagine!). As of this moment (knock on wood), Kennedy is doing fine. I did keep her home from school today for a couple of reasons: 1-I didn't want her to get there and get sick and make other folks sick and 2-I didn't want to get the other 2 sick Condray kids out of the house today. She was not happy about it, but seemed to understand my reasoning. I called the school and let them know what was going on...they were thankful I didn't send Kennedy to school today. (o:



3 comments:
Oh yuck girlie! I hope the Condrays getting to feeling better soon!
Praying for the Condray family!
OH NO!!! Those bugs going around are so terrible! I hope you are all feeling better. I saw Kennedy at school this morning- that cutie pie!!
Post a Comment