May 16, 2009

Hair...

Update: Forgot to mention that I personally know of 3 women that have had their straight hair turn curly after giving birth. With that in mind, I have been petitioning God to make the mop curly after Shep gets here. (o:

Okay, here's the deal. Some (well, probably most) people know how obsessive I am about my hair. It has to be perfect or I have a bad day (no kidding). Well, I haven't really liked it (really, I've hated it) in about 3 or 4 weeks. So, I probably don't need to explain how pleasant (or unpleasant) I have been for said 3-4 weeks. With that being said, I have a hair appointment scheduled for Thursday with my regular hair lady. I am open for suggestions as to what you think I oughta do with this mop.

Details and thoughts: I have a LOT of hair. My hair lady wants to keep it all one length. All one length takes too long to style unless it is really long, in which case I can just blow dry it and go. Layers would probably be good, but I'm not sure how to style them and would need some education.

Now, send me your suggestions, comments, ideas, thoughts, pictures, etc. HELP!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the new blog design. And good luck with the hair issue. Mine is also so thick. Can't do one length for the same reason you gave....didn't mean to make the comment about me!! Just good luck!!! :) See ya Tuesday.

Bubba Jack said...

Ok,like the new layout as well. Hair....thinking short is the way to go with 4 litte ones, less time to dry, less time to fix, less the fuss.....OR go totally in the opposite direction and long for ponytail....Have them thin your hair out. I have them do that to mine everytime and love it, make a big difference....