Yeah, I know. I'm already more than 25 weeks prego and I am just now posting about the 24 week dr visit. Gimme a break. At least I'm getting it done. Anyway...
Didn't get to see dr L. She was doing an emergency section (on someone else - inside joke). Saw dr J. Everything measured perfectly, heartrate was in the 140s, BP was 120/80 and my weight was up 3 pounds. I think that makes total weight gain this pregnancy up to 10 pounds. I'll have to go back and check, but I think that's right. I go back in 4 weeks for my 28-week visit. That is the extended dr visit because I will drink the delicious orange glucose stuff, have blood drawn to check for GD and pre-register at the hospital. I can't believe I am this far along in my pregnancy. It is just flying by and I feel like I've had no time to enjoy it. Especially since we plan on it being our last. I say "we plan" because we never know what GOD has up His sleeve. (o:
It was a very quick dr visit so that is all I really have to report.



2 comments:
I'm so glad that everything is going great!! At first I wasn't ready for Ella-Claire to be here, but once it got towards the end, I was MORE THAN READY!! Have a good rainy day!
The Diabetes test is one of my LEAST favorite parts of pregnancy!! But at least you will get it over with! Can't believe I am about to have Avery Kate and then it will be almost time for Shep!!!
Post a Comment