- dilated to a full 3 cm and 80% effaced
- measured right on schedule
- his heart rate was good
- my BP was good
- gained 2 1/2 pounds; total weight gain 23 1/2 pounds
Dr L told me if I started having contractions that I needed to go straight to the hospital and not to wait. She said she didn't want to miss this one (insinuating it was going to happen quickly). I will be surprised if it even takes 4 hours from start to finish. After she mentioned that about the contractions, I giggled because I had contractions yesterday for about an hour, 3-5 minutes apart, then they stopped and I haven't had anymore since. I have begun to retain water a little (which is what I think most of that 2 1/2 pounds is) and my feet and ankles are swollen a smidge. But it's not too bad, my hands aren't swollen and I don't have cankles...things can always be worse. (o: I go back to the dr next monday, even though we are inducing on Tuesday morning, so she can check everything again. She, and several other people, keep commenting that they think I might go into labor on my own. I just don't feel it myself, but you know I'll keep you posted.



2 comments:
I know it's not your ideal but I'm still shooting for the 3rd! Whitney would love to share her birthday with lil Shep!
AHH!!! I am getting SO excited! I had such terrible "cankles" with AK!!! I shudder just remembering- ha!
Enjoy every moment of this last week being pregnant! I know people think we are crazy...but it is so wonderful to have that sweet baby in your belly! I miss it, even though I love snuggling my girl!
Can't wait to meet Shep!
Post a Comment