Just wanted to post some random pics of the kids so I would have a record of what they all look like at this stage...right before Shep was born. Call me sentimental! We played outside the other day for most of the afternoon. All the pics I got of Jude were action shots. That will probably be the case most of his life. I did manage to snap a pic of him as he was telling me, "Mommy, wook at my weaf. I find a weaf." In his left hand, he is holding a McDonald's cup with a baseball in it. It was his ice cream. Kennedy wouldn't let me take any candid shots. She feels the need to pose each time she sees a camera. Probably because she has been stalked by the paparazzi since she was born...the family paparazzi that is. Kate thoroughly enjoyed just sitting in the little wooden rocking chair that Cary's late Uncle Harold made for us. She sat there most of the afternoon and just looked cute...isn't that what we all want to do? Of course, that was AFTER she ate a little mulch. Jude taught her that trick last weekend.
Disney with the Dance team!
1 year ago



2 comments:
Love those kiddos!
What sweeties! Kennedy's hair is getting so long!!
Post a Comment