August 9, 2009

Quick Shep update...

We had a pretty good night last night. At one feeding he didn't want to eat, went back to the nursery and screamed for about 30-45 minutes then came back to my room and decided he would eat. Yep, he's just like the rest of the Condray kids...stubborn! Looks like he is gonna be a lot like his brother and have to learn every lesson on his own and the hard way. The bruising is looking SO much better on his face and he is really a pretty baby...if I do say so myself. Still trying to figure out a way to get more pics posted from here at the hospital. His bilirubin is down to 11.9 this morning and I am waiting to speak with the pediatrician. We are hoping this is low enough (yesterday she said it needed to be somewhere around 10) to pull him from under the lamp and he can stay in the room with me. Then the only time the nurses will have to bother with us or him is when it is time for his antibiotics. Will post again after I talk with the pediatrician.

No comments: