September 24, 2009

Thankful Thursday...


TODAY...

  • Kennedy has a tick bite right in the center of her back. We found the tick and removed it Sunday, but the spot is getting worse, not better. So, we went to the dr this afternoon and they are putting her on a 10-day round of antibiotics just as a precaution.
  • Kennedy bit Jude this morning...broke the skin and bruised him horribly. I cleaned it and we are watching it to make sure it doesn't get infected. Human bites have the potential of being worse than an animal bite! (Kennedy was properly disciplined)
  • Shep slept ALL DAY LONG so I'm assuming he is going to be up ALL NIGHT LONG
  • Kate puked in the floor 3 times this morning and never stopped as she was puking. Just spewed it out of her mouth and kept on going like it was no big deal. I have also wiped the nasty snot running down her lip at least 5 gazillion times today.
  • AND, there are about another 1,000 bullets I could include on this list, but I chose to spare you the tears due to either (a) your boredom or (b) your laughter.
  • Another fact of the day: I love my job!!!!

Hope all had a GREAT day in JESUS! GOD IS GOOD...ALL THE TIME!

3 comments:

Heather said...

Saying a prayer for you tonight! Ah, the life of a momma!! Thank you SO much for your sweet comment and your prayers for Todd and I! It is working and I am thankful!
See you tomorrow!

Lamar and Rachel Keller said...

Hang in there. We love and miss you guys, puke, snot, and biting and all.

Nic said...

aawww...I remember those days...Just doesn't seem like that long ago. ps...no pluckage in four days =) Keep on a praying!