October 7, 2009

In the kitchen...


Made 2 recipes of these today (why? baking is therapy to me) and they are FANTASTIC! And ridiculously easy. I was shocked at the addition of CHOCOLATE SYRUP to the batter instead of cocoa. We are going to take the bulk of them to church with us to share with the youth. They are Chocolate Ganache Cupcakes. Ina Garten made them on her show the other day and I thought I would give 'em a try. They are so good and so easy that they will be in the family cook book for sure. Also, the recipe says it makes 12 cupcakes, but I easily got 18 both times I made it.

3 comments:

Nic said...

I could really use a chocolate cupcake!!!!

Erica said...

These look AMAZING! I love Ina Garten...she's one of my favs to watch!

Becke' said...

oh, help me, those look divine.