Kennedy making our Christmas Eve lunch grilled cheese sandwiches. She really may have a show on Food Network one day!
Christmas morning in their pjs that Janey made for them. I had hoped to get a cute pj shot, but this is without Shep (we weren't going to wake a sleeping baby) and Kate's diaper was a little overloaded and her bottoms had to come off. Such is life.
Poppa gets ugly, bright and/or loud boxers from either me or the kids each year. I started this tradition I think when I was in college. There have been some pretty ridiculous ones in years past. And the funniest thing about it...he really does wear them!
Jude modeling his new overalls while riding the stick horse Janey & Poppa got for him.
Kate cheesing for the camera while showing off the tutu Santa brought for her.
Jude got black football pants with pads built in and a razorback jersey. He was thrilled about the set, until I told him he couldn't throw the ball in the house anymore.
There is no one in our family named Terry. However, my grandpa calls my husband Terry because he thinks that is his name. The man is almost 88 years old and we are not going to correct him. So, each year, my brother gives Cary his gift labeled with "Terry." I signed a birthday card for my brother from "Terry & Paige." Don't you just love family jokes? I giggle every time I think about this one.
ALL of the Condray grandkids at GrandMother & GrandDad's house.
Ahhhhh - finally got the PJ pic!!! It was several days after Christmas, but who cares. (o:
Also several days after Christmas, Kennedy vacuumed her room with her new REAL vacuum cleaner she got for Christmas. I thought it ever so fitting that she was wearing her Cinderella dress the first time she used it. She ALLOWED Jude to use it to vacuum his room too. I hope they are still just as anxious to clean 10 years from now. Notice Kate in the background trying to get away from the scary vacuum monster.
Side note: the Eureka Stick Vacuum was less expensive than the play red Dirt Devil upright in the toy department. And the Eureka actually sucks (not trying to be funny, but it is).



2 comments:
Thanks, Paige. It was great to see everyone. Miss you guys!
Loved the pictures!
Post a Comment