Wednesday afternoon, between naps and time to leave for church, Kennedy, Jude and I made cookies. I will share the recipe (courtesy of Paula Deen) on my ITK blog. I digress. Anyway, these are the moments, the memories, that I cherish. When we were finished making the dough, it had to chill. That was the perfect time to lick the "curlers." Why Kennedy had on those shades, we'll never know. And Jude's shirt...well, these cookies are rolled in powdered sugar before baking. I left that job to the kids. You can tell Jude was standing right in front of the plate with powdered sugar, huh? The best part was the oh-so-shocked look on his face when he noticed his shirt. They sampled a few and shared with Daddy before we left. I managed to not eat a SINGLE COOKIE. Today is day 3 of NO SWEETS for me.
Disney with the Dance team!
1 year ago



2 comments:
the sunglasses are cracking me up. And day 3 of no sweets? You are superwoman!
Seriosly?!?! You made those and didn't eat one. You are now officially my hero. I would love to know what it is like to have will-power.....
Post a Comment