January 20, 2010

A little better...

Dr finally made it by to check on Shep.  He is definitely doing better, yet still having a little overexertion with his breathing and some trouble maintaining a pulse-ox above 90 without the help of the oxygen.  She said to leave his oxygen at 30% through the night.  Will lower it in the morning to see how he does.  She will be back tomorrow afternoon to see him again and check on how he did throughout the night and morning.  A decision will be made then regarding if he stays longer or is ready to go home.

Again, I can't thank everyone enough for all the prayers, sweet emails, FB messages, visits, phone calls...and a LAPTOP.  A time like this is a time when we truly find out who our real friends are and are reminded how much we are loved by God and others.  I pray we can return the love in the years to come.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Paige- I am SO SORRY about Shep and the rest of the sickness. I am praying for you guys. Please let me know if you need anything!