We are still here! I am just struggling to stay caught up with everything going on in our lives, in this house and with my business. Since the first of December:
- I have filled numerous PbyP orders, often working into the wee hours to do so
- Kennedy had strep
- Cary had strep
- I had strep (and now have it again, oh joy!)
- We made our annual Condray family Christmas trip to Branson and Silver Dollar City
- We hosted the family Christmas festivities at our house
- Jude has begun to take himself to the potty voluntarily
- I have done lots of cooking and baking
- I had a birthday and we hosted a little Fiesta with close friends and family on New Year's Eve
- and a myriad of other things I'm sure I'm forgetting.
But, I did take lots of pics (even pics of the food for the ITK blog), and plan to get caught up in the blogging world...hopefully sooner, rather than later.
Just wanted to let you know that we are still here and still alive...just struggling to keep my head above water most days and have little to no time to blog about it all.



2 comments:
Tell your mom I'm still dreaming of her Seven layer dip...YUM-0!!!
i hope you guys get to feeling better. yikes, sounds like ya'll have been hit hard with that nasty strep! mean, mean strep!
Post a Comment