Jude is still sick. I am taking him back to the dr this morning even though we have a recheck scheduled for Thursday of this week. I believe he is worse and we don't need to wait until Thursday. He has been running fever off and on since Tuesday of last week and we just keep it beaten down with Tylenol and Ibuprofen. His cough is worse and his wheezing even worse. We have kept up the inhalers, but there just seems to be no improvement. I even noticed swollen knots in his neck Saturday night. I assume that is lymph nodes.
Kennedy has a nasty cough, but I really feel like we can beat hers down with Mucinex. Kate and Shep seem to be doing okay. I hope that is the case.
So, we are headed back to the dr and that is what is consuming me these days. I feel like I can do nothing but serve as nursemaid. The cabin fever is a smidge overwhelming. I haven't been to church since February 28 which is painful for me. And yes, I am having a bit of a pity party...just in case you were wondering. A part of me wants to lay down in the floor and kick and scream because my baby boy is sick. A part of me wants to get away from the whining and clinginess (something I don't handle well at all). But, God is good and He will receive all the glory in this trial.



3 comments:
Bless the WHOLE families heart!! I will say a prayer for Number Two!
Ps... We call ours by numbers sometimes too!! Love ya and remember IT WILL get better and you might not see it now but you will miss it...Trust me =)
We all deserve pitty parties every now and then. Love you! You are a fabulous mom and wife, don't forget that through the tough times!
I sooo hear ya! I am headed back to the dr. with AK in about half an hour. This sickness stuff is the PITS! Hang in there, girl. Oh- and if it makes you feel better...I started thinking about it and I haven't been to church since the last Sunday in January!!!!!!!
Post a Comment