UPDATE: If you are planning to come and need directions, please email me or call me and I'll tell you how to get here. Both GPS and mapquest are incorrect and will lead you in the wrong direction.
Next Thursday, April 15th, please join me for coffee and desserts at my house - 10:00 am. Kids welcome and weather permitting, they can play outside. If not, we have a playroom that is used to accomodating several children. It's been too long since we have gotten together! Please leave a comment and let me know if you are going to be able to make it.
Next Thursday, April 15th, please join me for coffee and desserts at my house - 10:00 am. Kids welcome and weather permitting, they can play outside. If not, we have a playroom that is used to accomodating several children. It's been too long since we have gotten together! Please leave a comment and let me know if you are going to be able to make it.



10 comments:
yay! I miss seeing all of you!
Should be there...
Becke'
sounds good!
check out my blog-ya'll busy friday night? i'd love for you to come!
We'll be there!
Sad I'm going to miss this :-( Wish you were closer to Oklahoma. Maybe I'll see you this summer if I come and visit Nicole & my Aunt & Uncle!
Yay!! We'll be there!! For fellowship, coffee, but most of all ~ your cooking!!
:-( Sad i have to work and can't come. I miss the Condrays!
Would love to come, but must work. Talk to you soon.
-Beth
Looking forward to it!
Oh, and GPS leads people away from our house too. It's so frustrating and when people come that we don't know, we tell them "Don't put it in your GPS, you won't end up at our house," they don't believe us, do it anyway, and then call us when they have driven 30 minutes in the wrong direction. Technology is great...when it works! :)
Thank you for inviting me! I've talked Becke' into letting me pick her up. See you then!
Post a Comment