July 12, 2010

The Truth is...

I've lost it...

...my patience.  I never dreamed I would be one of those moms that would be anxious for school to start.  I always thought it was sad when moms made comments about such.  Well, I find myself in that same sad place right now.  I don't know if I am just tired, if I long for the schedule and routine of it all, or what.  Nonetheless, that's where I am...ready for summer to end...exhausted with it.

...and my "blogging mojo", as my friend Heather called it.  If you are one of my millions of devoted readers (HA), then you have noticed my lack of blogging in the past several months.  It's not that I don't have things to blog about.  In fact, I have lots of ideas for posts in my head.  It's just that I never seem to get around to getting them typed up.  When I sit at the computer, most of the time it is to accomplish some pertinent task.  Other times, it is do something mindless that might give me an escape, albeit brief, from the very busy life I lead.  Usually, such mindless activity leads me to looking at designs to purchase for my business or playing some ridiculously goofy game on facebook. (just being honest)

Nonetheless, that's where I am and I just wanted to tell you what "the truth is..."

2 comments:

Nic said...

The truth is it's that nasty "Funk" everyone seems to be in. Including ME!!! I feel the same way about school and I never have felt this way. Know I love you TONS!! You always seem to make me smile!

Collin said...

Same here, it must be the heat leaching out the mojo. Just remember your blog is for YOU not for us. If it doesn't support your goals let it lie until your mojo comes back (and it will come back). We're just glad you give us a glimpse into your and your family's lives.