As you may have noticed, there is no longer a "Personalized By Paige" website. We are downsizing the business...sort of. I realized I cannot keep a house clean, raise children, be a pastor's wife and run a business. All of them suffer as a result of me trying to do too much. I admire those people who are able to do all of that. Maybe I'll be able to do the website again when the kids are in school.
BUT, I am still doing embroidery and painting on the side. Please don't hesitate to contact me if you need something. I'll be honest with you and let you know if I have time to do it. I still want to sew and paint so please keep me in mind if you need a gift or want something special for yourself. I did manage to paint some canvases in the past few weeks. So I do still have time to squeeze in a little. Below are pictures of what I have done recently.
BUT, I am still doing embroidery and painting on the side. Please don't hesitate to contact me if you need something. I'll be honest with you and let you know if I have time to do it. I still want to sew and paint so please keep me in mind if you need a gift or want something special for yourself. I did manage to paint some canvases in the past few weeks. So I do still have time to squeeze in a little. Below are pictures of what I have done recently.






No comments:
Post a Comment