Welcome to the virtual scrapbook of a bi-vocational minister,
a stay-at-home-mom,
four kids & two dogs...
and we're all blessed beyond measure!
---------------------------
Click HERE to send us an email.
Wow, look at this big guy sitting up! Now, if he starts to crawl before Sophia can crawl or walk, I'm going to seriously get nervous. Sorry to hear about the Personalized by Paige biz, but I think you're right--it's something you can easily pick up once the kids are in school.
2 comments:
Wow, look at this big guy sitting up! Now, if he starts to crawl before Sophia can crawl or walk, I'm going to seriously get nervous. Sorry to hear about the Personalized by Paige biz, but I think you're right--it's something you can easily pick up once the kids are in school.
Oh yeah, Collin put up pics of Sophia's Tol if you haven't had a chance to look at them yet!
Post a Comment