January 28, 2007

Kennedy Jane - Queen of the Camera...

Sometimes a girl just needs some chocolate.

On the phone with GrandDad and GrandMother & Janey and Poppa. Had to call them the other night to tell them that she tee-teed in the potty like a big girl. Mommy said it was about stinking time! She's such a smart little girl, but she is just NOT ready to be potty trained. We're working hard at it though.


Nightly ritual - this is what happens when you are changing clothes. For some reason it never gets old - always good for a laugh.



Just smiling - being the beauty queen that she is!

Cheese!


Do you like the heels? She doesn't understand why I won't let her wear them outside the house. The other night she wanted to wear them to church with her overalls! HA! Looks like I am getting the evil eye. (Notice they are on the wrong feet.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE THE SHOES!!