People will tell you that I take a LOT of pictures. I figure the law of averages is on my side. The more I take, the better the chances of a few actually being good. So, it goes without saying, that you never see about 90% of the pictures I take. Be thankful! From time to time one or two are actually somthing to be proud of. I thought I would share a couple of those with you. The first one is a pansy at my Grandparents' house in Patmos. The second is one of the three turtles that live around the house. We have named this one Tammy. That same day, as Kennedy and I were outside, Tommy & Myrtle (turtles) were engaged in activites inappropriate for photographing...or at least more suitable for the Discovery Channel instead of the family blog.
Disney with the Dance team!
1 year ago





No comments:
Post a Comment