October 6, 2007

Birthday pics (finally)...

When one of the grandmothers calls you and asks where the birthday pics are, then you better get hoppin'! So, without further delay...

For those of you who don't already know, we took a little trip for the birthdays. First stop was in Eureka Springs for a train ride. Then on to Branson for a nice stay in a condo at Paradise Pointe, a show and of course a meal at Lambert's and a visit to Bass Pro in Springfield. (Cary must have ribs!)


Cary & Jude waiting ever so patiently to board the train. Notice how adorable Jude is in his conductor hat! Would you expect anything less?

Kennedy catching a peek out the window by Poppa while we're moving down the tracks.

Jude showcasing his conductor hat.

Jude showcasing his elbow. I don't know why he felt the need to show it to everyone, but I'm glad I caught it on film.
Like father like son.

Kennedy giving Jude a little ride...after the ride.
Always time for a quick family pose.
The birthday girl in her "Birthday Princess" hat and her obvious "Birthday Shirt."
Jude - mid cupcake and lovin' it!
"It's all gone! I need more!"
A brief pause from indulging in molten chocolate cupcakes and ice cream to demonstrate the proper technique for a princess wave.
Jude in awe at the show we attended. They announced to the grandparents at the show that they were going to be grandparents again. The looks on their faces was similar to the look on Jude's face in this pic.
Kennedy and Daddy also enjoying the show.
Kennedy modeling the handmade dress-up clothes that Ms. Shirley (our wonderful neighbor) made her for her birthday. Also included in her little prize pack was the tiara, bracelet and microphone. Ms. Shirley and I got a concert that day.
The kids modeling their jammies that Erica got them. I don't know why they are standing by the deer. Probably because we are big dorks!

No comments: