Today marks 17 weeks...nearly half-way there. I remember feeling like I was pregnant forever with Kennedy and no time at all with Jude. It is really flying by even faster with the third one. #3 is doing well as far as we know. At the last doctor visit the heart beat sounded very strong and everything measured right on schedule. The ultrasound to find out the baby's gender is scheduled for December 3. You know I'll post the results ASAP. (ONLY 12 DAYS LEFT TO CAST YOUR VOTE) To date, I have lost 3 pounds since my first visit to the doctor - 2 pounds the first month and 1 pound the second. She gave me strict instructions that I had to gain those 3 pounds back plus 5 more before she saw me in December. I don't know that I have done that, but I'm certainly not dieting. This ain't my first rodeo! I can guarantee that if I weren't pregnant I wouldn't be losing weight. For those of you who are spitting at your computer monitor right now - don't worry - I more than make up for it in the last 4-5 months!
NAME? We don't know yet. As is usual, Cary refuses to get into a deep name discussion prior to finding out the gender of the baby. So, we can't nail anything down until December. Maybe we'll decide by Christmas. Either way, you know I'll post that too.



No comments:
Post a Comment